Click here to see the previous topics: A 5 – year Feasibility Study of Upgraded Rice Mill; Overview of the Firm; Financial aspect of the firm
Informations: Disclosed by reliable sources and the Proprietor Itself.
1. An average Billing cost (Electric Current) per 200 sacks of milled rice at 50 kls per sack is P1,200.00.
2. Miscelaneous engine maintenance of P5,000/harvest with a total of P10,000.00/year.
3. Milling cost is P80.00/50 kls/sack of milled rice on the year 2012 and increased to P100.00 on the year 2013.
4. Wage of Operator and Supervisor is P200/day with 25 kls. ‘milled rice that cost P950.00.
5. Wage of Helper is 170/day.
6. An amount of P10,000 is set aside for other expenses every harvest with a total of P20,000.00/year.
7. A Rubber Polisher has been purchased on the year 2012 in the amount of P600,000.00.
8. Upgrading the (6) rubber roll to (10) rubber huller which amounted to P105,000.00 on the year 2013.
9. Estimated cost of Rice Mill machine as of the year 2012 is P500,000.00 and that already includes the replacements and upgrading of some parts with depreciation of 4% per year. (See Index 5, table 1)
10. Estimated cost of Industrial building as of the year 2012 is P200,000.00 with depreciation of 4% per year.
11. Based to the actual experienced that the firm has milled on the year 2012-2014 is reflected at Index 2, column 2.
12. The average percent recovery is P65%.
To proceed, click the following indexes;