Proposed Infrastructure and projects of the municipality.
(If Jonard can provide map let him do) Proposed Road Conversion (see Fig.PP-) from provincial to national road.
Organizations, Institutions and Governance
Confronted with the daunting problems of the municipality, housing and relocation program, the present administration embarked an agenda that initially covers the under privileged families affected by the implementation of government infrastructure projects such as the following:
- Occupants of Bliss area
- Occupants of municipal roads
- Occupants of roads along national highway
The Local Government Unit (LGU) of Titay are also concern of the displaced units that are now existing in the municipality. Actually LGU is now taking steps to address the shelter needs of some of these displaced housing units found in BLISS and owned by the LGU. The municipality of Titay has used their available and present offices such as extracting personnel from Assessor Office, MPDCO, MSWDO and Engineering Office to make their tenure permanent such as facilitating titles in their names.
The present administration is already alarmed with the availability of displaced units found in the municipality specifically along the national highway from Barangay Moalboal going to Poblacion, next to Namnama and ended to Palomoc. There are already some spot removal of displaced units found along the national highway and some other private owned lots but the administration has not yet affected may be because there were not yet a massive number of households forced to exit by private owners from their respective lots.
As mentioned earlier that targeted area for their relocation is available of basic needs because of the presence of ZAMSURECO which is adept their services at all times in relation to power, ITWD for water and sanitation by garbage disposal and road access by the LGU.
- So far, only “GAWAD KALINGA” was taking steps in facilitating housing units for the poor and offer socialized housing whereas the PAG-IBIG and some other lending bank institutions are offering an economic housing loans.
At present, there are already housing developers doing there service in Ipil and an adjacent town of Titay which when the LGU of Titay needs it, they easily be reached.
- The urban poor sector and middle income groups who are the largest clientele of the plan are not yet organized but when they will be called for that purposes, the planners are confident that they will cooperate considering that shelter needs is a necessity.
- Housing and Urban Development Coordinating Council (HUDCC). HUDCC has been giving assistance to the Local Government Unit (LGU) particularly in the preparation of this plan, and also in updating the LGU regarding housing related policies, guidelines and programs for shelter plan.
2.2.6 Local Economic Outlook
126.96.36.199 Income Class of LGU. Titay is a 2nd class municipality.
188.8.131.52 Annual Income (Local revenue & IRA)
Table below shows that Titay has 2 ways of collecting revenues and that are Local Sources which is comprises of Tax Revenue, non-tax revenue and other taxes which made a total of 10,155,199.29 and the other sources is External sources which is then comprised only of Internal Revenue Allotment having an amount of 76,240139. These 2 sources of income of the municipality has a total of 86,395338.29 for the year 2010.