To our very own teacher, . . . Leonarda E. Esperaguiza, . . . to our parents who never tired catering us every day to school, . . . to my classmates, friends, . . . to our beloved guests no other than, Peter Bronson, . . . ladies and gentlemen . . .. “good morning”.
Seems all those efforts we exerted all through those days;
- were somewhat like a sunrise, there has always a sunset
- were somewhat like a streak of our colored pencil
- were somewhat like scribbles of our pens in our drawing book
which ended . . . . . we are now on our graduation day , reaping the fruits of our efforts . . . . and from the love . . . reaping the fruits from sacrifices of our parents.
- thank you teacher
- thank you parents
- thank you to all of you here
- first and foremost . . . . . thank you too to our “Almighty God”. . . .and once again . . . . to all of us here “good morning”.
More Kids and Kindergarten Speeches on Graduation Day: