To our very own teacher, . . . Leonarda E. Esperaguiza, . . . to our parents who never tired catering us every day to school, . . . to my classmates, friends, . . . to our beloved guests no other than, Peter Bronson, . . . ladies and gentlemen . . .. “good morning”.
Seems all those efforts we exerted all through those days;
- were somewhat like a sunrise, there has always a sunset
- were somewhat like a streak of our colored pencil
- were somewhat like scribbles of our pens in our drawing book
which ended . . . . . we are now on our graduation day , reaping the fruits of our efforts . . . . and from the love . . . reaping the fruits from sacrifices of our parents.
- thank you teacher
- thank you parents
- thank you to all of you here
- first and foremost . . . . . thank you too to our “Almighty God”. . . .and once again . . . . to all of us here “good morning”.
As we meet here, this momentous day in my life, which I’m given the privilege to stand in front of . . . . . . My Teacher, My Parents, My Friends, My fellow Graduates, to all of us . . . . I will say “Good Morning!”
To our very honored guest Mr. Diego Agustin, to you sir . .. “good morning” and you are welcome.
This is a great day . . . . for us . . . as graduates and . .. as kinder gartin . . . it was ended at last.
Yes, we are now through as “kinders” . . . . but not mean it is the last . . . . but . . .. my fellow graduates, this is the beginning of moving “more” forward.
– – ‘moving forward for our studies
– – ‘moving forward for service
– – ‘and the last but not the least . . . moving forward for our environment . . . and for our “mother earth.”
Thank You! “ and once again “Good Morning”.
- To our distinguished guest of honor, Juan de la Cruz, my teachers, my fellow graduates, ladies and gentlemen “good morning”.
Today is our momentous day, for it is our kindergarten graduation day. I know that this moment will happen once and there has no like this anymore in our lives ahead. We were been a “Kindergarten 2” and today we reap the fruits of our endeavor. And . . .
“now . . . I will greet you all my fellow graduates “congratulation” .
- congratulation to you, parents
- congratulation to you, teachers
. . . who one way or in another . . . . had guided and taught us during the days we were been in school.
The diploma and garlands that will be given to us as graduates will not be just for us, but . . . these will be for you too.
We, the graduates, . . . will never be graduated without you behind us.
We will never forget, . . . the good deeds you have shared to us all through those days.
“THANK YOU” and once again “good morning”.